Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Too Shall Pass

I'm so excited!  Tomorrow we fly out for our first ever cruise!  I am jonesing to leave and cannot seem to concentrate on anything but thinking about how much fun we're going to have.  But I have to go to work and I have a bunch of "last minute" things to finish before I can truly start my vacation.  And THAT is the intro to this song ...

This Too Shall Pass ... by Ok Go

"You can't keep letting it get you down (When the morning comes) ... this too shall pass."  I'll just keep singing that refrain all day today ... when the morning comes I will be getting on a plane and then on a boat the next day and then just relaxing for the better part of a week!  Aaaaah!

PS -- I love the video for this song (there are two available on YouTube so click HERE for the other version).  You might recognize the group name because they also did a super cool video for their song "Here It Goes" which used some innovative choreography on treadmills that absolutely blew up on youtube!  The music is good all by itself, but the videos take things over the top!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment