Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dare You To Move

Guitars play a prominent role in music that I like.  I have often wanted to learn to play the guitar and even own a nice acoustic one, but I just don't have the commitment to learn the basics.

But I can still appreciate a good guitar-driven song!  :)

Dare You To Move ... by Switchfoot

This is one of those songs.  I love the slow intro but I am also a huge fan of the lyrics and message of this song.  "I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor.  I dare you to move like today never happened."  "Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell."  "Salvation is here."

For anyone who has ever felt an overwhelming burden, or felt like they don't know where to go from "here" ... this song reminds you to just get up and move forward.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment