Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lead Me

My sister introduced me to this song.  Each time I hear it again I always think of that moment when I first heard it.  She was giving me a ride home after we had just completed a 5K race for charity.  We were just chatting (oddly enough about music on this CD she had made that we were listening to) when this song came on.

Lead Me ... by Sanctus Real

I was captivated!

This song sums up so well the pressures of being a husband, father, provider, leader, etc.  I often feel "alone" in my responsibilities.  I feel overwhelmed and unworthy of the blessings in my life.  My children are at the top of that list of blessings (along with my wife, of course) and I worry (more than anyone would ever guess)whether I am being the father they so richly deserve.

Thanks again Jaimee for introducing me to it!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment