Friday, January 27, 2012

Bizarre Love Triangle

It's Flashback Friday time again and that means it's time to revisit a song you've likely forgotten.

Bizarre Love Triangle ... by New Order

I guarantee that you remember this song.  I also guarantee that you either absolutely love it, or you cannot stand that kind of music.  I have never really met anyone that's just "okay" with that 80's techno-synthesizer sound.  My best buddy from high school, Craig, was just like me in that he LOVES this kind of music.  I have fond memories of driving around Rick's College (now BYU-Idaho) in Rexburg, with the t-tops off of the Trans Am and this song blaring on the radio.  I had this song (and other like it) on several casette tapes, which we played all the time whenever we went cruising for chicks.

We were sooooo cool!  Ha ha!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment