Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Song In The Making

You can read my regular blog HERE if you want to know why I'm super excited about sharing this post (and corresponding song) with you.  But for this blog, the following introduction will suffice:

One of my former team members at Progressive (Ryan Walter) is quite an accomplished and talented guitar player.  He is actually a part of a local group called the Martini Shot Band, which has performed hundreds of times in Pueblo, Colorado Springs, and several times in Denver as well.  Long story short, he introduced me to some of the band's music and several of their songs are now among my all time favorites.  This is one of them.

Love Song In The Making ... by Martini Shot Band

The video linked above is my own creation !  I am not super proud of it and in no way think it is very well done.  But it's my creation and is filled with pictures from our (my wife and I) recent cruise.  My favorite part of the song though is in the middle section when my buddy Ryan gets to do a pretty cool guitar solo.  The chords that scale upwards to a crescendo of some fancy string picking are just fun to listen to ... and even more fun to see Ryan play in person!

I hope you like the song and the video ...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment