Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dizzy

Back in the day (which means the late 80's and early 90's for me), while I was living in Greeley, CO. there was a period of about two years when I listened heavily to "oldies" music (tunes from the 1950's and 1960's).  There were only a handful of stations from Denver that broadcast all the way up to Greeley (with decent enough reception to hear anyway).  One of those stations was KOOL105 and it was ... all oldies ... all the time.

That's just a backdrop for my love of "classic rock 'n roll" but other than that is completely unrelated to the reason for today's posted song.

Dizzy ... by Tommy Roe

This song represents today because ...
I have literally been feeling dizzy all day long!

Apparently, one of the possible after effects of a cruise is dizziness due to partially clogged ear canals, etc.  Whatever is causing the dizziness is irrelevant to me ... I just want it to end!  It did, however, provide me an easy excuse to introduce some "old" music to this blog.

I really dig this tune because love (or a crush) can make you feel dizzy sometimes so it's truthful.  The best songs are timeless and this one certainly qualifies.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment